Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Makeup Collection Drawer: Mascara

My second to last drawer in the tallest tier of my makeup collection is my mascara drawer. I recently threw away some old mascaras so it's not as full as it usually is. In the front, I have a Laura Mercier Full Blown Lash sample. After that, the black tube with the silver lid, is a sample of the Buxom Lash Mascara. Next, in the yellow tube, is my all time favorite mascara, the Collosal Volum' by Maybelline in the waterproof version (this is the most amazing mascara ever and it gives major length and volume). Next, in the purple tube, is the Tarte Lights, Camera, Action! Mascara (this mascara is also pretty amazing, but I notice that my lashes fall and don't hold a curl very well with this mascara). Underneath the Tarte mascara is the Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara. I find this is a pretty good lengthening mascara. I tend to layer it with a volumizing mascara. Next, in the orange and black tube, is the Covergirl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara. I find that this mascara doesn't smudge and it's not terrible to get off, however, my lashes don't look as good as they do with the Maybelline Colossal Volum'. After this, I have various samples of Lancome and Tarte Mascaras. The second to last mascara is the Revlon Photoready mascara. I like how this mascara makes my lashes look, but it smudges terribly so I tend not to reach for it. The last mascara is the full size of the Buxom Lash Mascara that I'm waiting to open when I finish the sample.