Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Makeup Collection Through Photos: Day 7.

The next drawer in my collection is my blush drawer. I have three blushes in the drawer that my previous post was about, and I have three or four blushes in another place (which I think will be shown two posts from now). I have some cream/liquid blushes in this drawer and also loose powder and then powder compacts. The liquid blush that I have is a mini Benefit Posetint. I have a liquid highlighter in here which is the Benefit High Beam. I used to use high beam a lot, but now I find that I like powder highlighters (specifically MAC's By Candlelight Mineralized Skinfinish), better. The cream blush in a jar that I have is the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Blush in Peach Satin. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe this is discontinued (check amazon if you want it). My stick cream blushes are Tarte and a mini NARS Orgasm Multiple. (I use a lot of sample size/mini's because I hardly ever use them up anyway so there's no point in buying the full size). My loose powder blush is a Bare Minerals blush in some sort of matte peach shade. I also have a Hard Candy blush that's very luminizing and could be used as a highlighter for darker skin tones. I have one Tarte Amazonian Clay blush and under that is the ELF blush/bronzer duo.