Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Junk Drawer of My Makeup Collection

The final drawer in my tallest storage unit is my junk drawer. This drawer has an insane variety of things. I have some eyebrow stencils, eyebrow razors, tweezers, the little sponge applicators that come in drugstore eyeshadows, I have the straps to strapless bras, I have empty eyeshadow pans for when I press loose eyeshadows. I also have some of the plastic sample jars that Sephora gives out when you ask them for foundation samples so that I can put the last remains of a product in there. And finally I have fake eyelashes. My favorite eyelashes of all time are the ELF Natural Lash Kit which you can get for $1 at Target. They look amazing. I also have some individual false lashes in the back and some various other brands too.