Friday, November 2, 2012

Magnetic Picture Frame Storage


 This is my DIY magnetic picture frame that I glued magnets to the back of some of my most used products and stuck them on here for easy access. I just got a normal picture frame, put some form of metal (I forget what it was) in it and covered the metal with pretty paper.
 In this close up of some of the products that I keep on this picture frame, I have an amazing Ulta blush in the color Afternoon Delight. It makes you look so fresh-faced and glowy. In the center I have a Lancome duo with the colors Rose Quartz and Volcano, I love the color Volcano for a smokey eye. On the right, I have a Covergirl lipstick in Temptress. It's a bright, hot pink lipstick which I prefer over a red lip.
 In this close up, I have a NARS blush in Deep Throat. It's a gorgeous peachy-pink with shimmers in it. Next to that, I have a NYX Rouge cream blush in the color Glow. It's a peach that gives you an amazing glow. Next, I have a NYX single eyeshadow in the color Taupe, which I use for blending out my crease color. And finally, I have a Mary Kay blush in the color Shy Blush. This color is EXACTLY like NARS Orgasm. It's a gorgeous peach with gold glitters. It gives you an amazingly natural color and it pairs great with a smokey eye.
Finally, from left to right, I have a Laura Geller Baked Powder in the color light. I use this to set my under-eye concealer since it's too small to get a big powder brush into. Next to that, I have an almost empty Wet-n-Wild single eyeshadow in the color Brule (since this picture was taken, I have used that product up). It's just a typical matte browbone highlight shade. It's extremely pigmented and I would highly recommend it for $1.99. Next, I have the Maybelline Dream Matte powder in the color Honey. This is an amazing setting powder for foundation, and it can also be built up enough to use as a powder foundation on it's own. And finally, I have my all time favorite lipstick, the Revlon lipstick in Soft Nude. I absolutely love nude lipsticks and this mutes out your lips, without making you look dead. It has just enough peach in it that it doesn't look strange when it's on your lips.