Monday, November 5, 2012

My All Time Favorite Detangler

This is from the Big Sexy Hair, Healthy Sexy Hair Line. It's the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner. This product is used for detangling and to help damaged hair regain it's healthiness. I have extremely thick and long hair and my hair is always in a tangled mess when I get out of the shower. I use this product on my wet hair, let it sit for a minute or two, and then.brush my hair. My hair is significantly easier to brush and I notice that less strands fall out. I sometimes use the Healthy Sexy Hair conditioner in the shower and sometimes I just use the Tresseme Naturals line conditioner and I don't notice that it works better with the Healthy Sexy Hair conditioner. This conditioner also smells amazing so that's an added bonus. I am on my third bottle of this stuff and I am definitely going to keep buying more. I think this costs around $14.99, which is a bit pricey, but it usually lasts me 6 months, so it's well worth it. I always get complimented on how healthy my hair is when I go to the hair dresser so apparently it's improving the health on my hair because I use a lot of heat products. I definitely suggest checking this product out if you're looking for a good detangler spray.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9