Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Skincare Routine

I've been busy spending time with family so that's why I've been MIA. I'm getting back into the swing of things with my skincare routine. To start off, I have normal to dry, pale, acne-prone, sensitive skin. I've been using this routine for a while and I haven't had any problems since.

I have the Clarisonic Mia 2. I've had this for 8 months and I absolutely love it. This gets my face super clean and really helped with acne and acne scarring. I use this twice a day, every day.

The face wash that I use with the clarisonic is the Cetaphil one for normal-oily skin. I use this one instead of the one suggested for dry skin because a lot of people said that the normal to dry skin formula wasn't as good. Sometimes I use the Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash because this and the Clarisonic are almost the exact same.

After I finish washing my face, day or night, I apply the Cetaphil moisturizer without SPF in it. I apply facial sunscreen if I want SPF.

Usually when it comes to eye cream, I just use whatever random sample that I've accumulated through Sephora, but I don't have any left so I picked up the CBS brand dark circle rollerball. It's supposed to be comparable to the Garnier one. I have found that this has slightly reduced the darkness of my under eye circles.

In the morning after I apply moisturizer, I always apply the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball with the tint. It covers pretty well and I typically don't need any more concealer under my eyes.