Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.

I was reading temptalia.com today and I saw that there was a post about this new Urban Decay palette. I was obviously interested, so I checked it out. I'm extremely excited about this launch and I can't want to get my hands on it.

I know that a lot of people complain that there aren't enough matte shades in the Naked palettes. If you're one of those people, this palette will be perfect for you.

I got this image from temptalia.com, but here's a look at the palette:

As you can see, there are six shades. The shades range from an almost white, highlight shade, a more yellow and a more pink light shades. (Foxy is in the Naked2 palette). A darker, neutral color with a pink tint, a dark brown, and what appears to be a matte black.

In my opinion, all of these colors look beautiful. However, I think that there is a very drastic jump from light to dark. It doesn't look like any of these shades are in the middle of the shade range.

This palette launches on 11/29, so get ready!