Friday, December 28, 2012

My Go-To (Green) Smoky Eye

As you may know by now, I LOVE green eyeshadow. Green is super flattering for brown eyes so I love making them pop as much as I can! If I ever need a dark smoky eye, I always go for this one. I rarely wear a brown or taupe smoky eye because I love this so much more. This is how I do my green smoky eye almost every time that I do it, and greens can be tricky to work with, so I thought I'd show you how I do it!

This video comes from my youtube channel - girlythings411. I'm just getting started, so bear with me until I perfect everything! I thought that video tutorials would  be so much easier than doing tutorials by pictures.

This can be a great new years eve look as well!

P.S. I sound like an awkward weirdo because 1) I am 2) talking to a camera is just strange.





Here are some more pictures of the look: