Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Products at the Drugstore.

Recently I've been hearing about a lot of new drugstore makeup launches and I decided to try to find as many new things as I can and put it in this blog post! I'm going to tell you where I've personally seen these products as well, so that you can find them easier!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and Powder
Seen at Rite Aid

Here is emilynoel83's review on the product:




Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
Seen at Rite Aid and CVS
They have a lot more shades than just what's shown in the picture.



Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Shadows
Seen at Target
I personally picked up the lightest shade, second from the right.



Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
seen at CVS


Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks
seen at CVS
They have tons more colors than just what's shown in this picture


Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipsticks
Seen at Target
I personally picked up the Coral shade called Shocking Coral.


L'oreal Color Riche Eyeshadows.
Seen at CVS


L'oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain
Not seen yet.

I'm searching for these EVERYWHERE. They're supposed to be comparable to the YSL glossy stain.


These drugstore brands are really stepping up their game. I'm so excited about most of these new products, although I'm definitely going to hold back on buying some of the products because I don't exactly need any more makeup and I'm trying to finish up some things before I buy more.