You know the drill, I'm posting a link of each item so that you can see what it looks like, where to buy it, and other people's reviews.
Whenever I go to the hairdresser, she always compliments on how healthy my hair is, so this is obviously working for me.
- Organix Macadamia Oil Shampoo.
- I love this moisturizer because it's paraben free, so it doesn't lather, which is apparently bad for your hair. I can definitely tell that it's moisturizing too, which is great for damaged hair
- Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner.
- I love this conditioner because it can act as a deep conditioner if I leave it on my hair for a long time. I love that about it because then I don't have to buy multiple products. This makes my hair extremely soft and easy to detangle.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner.
- I have been using this stuff for years and it's the best leave in conditioner/detangler EVER. It smells amazing and I can definitely tell that my hair is less tangly after I apply this. I've repurchased this about 4 times. One bottle lasts me about 6 months because I don't wash my hair every day.
- Tresemme Fresh Start No Frizz Cream
- THIS STUFF IS AMAZING, I repeat, THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. This isn't just good for frizz, it's also good for when your hair loses shape in the humidity. In the more humid months, I apply this after drying my hair, and before straightening and my hair stays straight all day! I highly recommend this product.
- Tresemme Thermal Creations
- I like this the best because I find that it doesn't go bad. I've tried the Got 2 Be ones and they go bad after about a year, which was when I was about half of the way through the bottle. So it's a huge waste. I also like this one because it's designed for blow drying and straightening/curling. So you don't have to buy two heat protectors. This also smells really good and does a great job at protecting your hair from damage.
Favorite Dry Shampoo?
- Salon Grafix Spray
- The main reason that I love this dry shampoo is because it has a shade for black hair. I've never seen another brand do a shade for black hair. I used to use one for brunettes, but it just makes me look like I need to touch up my roots, because it leaves a brown color behind. I typically don't find too much of a difference between dry shampoos anyway.
- These aren't necessarily favorites, this is just what I use:
- Remington Wet2Straight Straightener
- I don't use this on wet hair! I just like how big the heat plates are, because I have such thick hair, I don't like using the straighteners with the small heat plates, because it takes me forever to straighten my hair.
- Conair 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron.
- I also have the 1 inch, but I like big curls better than small curls. I also like having the clamp because I'm not a fan of burning my fingers. This also gets really hot, which is good for my thick hair.
- Revlon Hair Dryer.
- This isn't the exact one that I have, but the only difference is that mine doesn't have a retractable cord. I like how it has a turbo setting because the other speeds are too slow for me and how long it takes to dry my hair.