Sally Hansen Grey Area
- I don't know why it's called Grey Area because it's more purple, but it's a very pretty purpley grey color. It's really pretty for fall and winter.
- The best black nail polish EVER. It's extremely dark. It's a true black with no gray undertones in it. It also lasts for a long time without chipping.
- The perfect Tiffany Blue nail polish color.
- An amazing coral color that's perfect for the spring/summer.
- The perfect nude nail polish color that's not streaky or too sheer.
- A very pretty creamy medium grey color that's great for fall and winter without being too dark.
- An amazing army green color that's perfect for fall.
- I love acetone for removing glitter nail polish. It's not necessary for regular nail polish, but it makes removing any polish easy. It doesn't dry your nail out too bad either.
I have a lot of my nail polish still at school but I tried to remember all of the polishes that I have! I probably forgot some, but this is a general overview of my favorites!