Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Nail Polish Favorites!

This was an extremely hard category for me because I have so many nail polishes that I love. Because my collection is so large, it's pretty uncommon for me to paint my nails with the same color multiple times, but here are some of my standout favorites of the year.

Sally Hansen Grey Area
  • I don't know why it's called Grey Area because it's more purple, but it's a very pretty purpley grey color. It's really pretty for fall and winter.
Sephora By OPI - What's a Tire Jack?
  •  The best black nail polish EVER. It's extremely dark. It's a true black with no gray undertones in it. It also lasts for a long time without chipping.
Essie Turquoise and Caicos
  • The perfect Tiffany Blue nail polish color.
Essie Tart Deco
  • An amazing coral color that's perfect for the spring/summer.
OPI Sweetheart (couldn't find a link, sorry!)
  • The perfect nude nail polish color that's not streaky or too sheer.
 Illamasqua DWS
  • A very pretty creamy medium grey color that's great for fall and winter without being too dark.
 Sephora By OPI - Caught With My Khakis Down
  • An amazing army green color that's perfect for fall.
 100% Acetone.
  • I love acetone for removing glitter nail polish. It's not necessary for regular nail polish, but it makes removing any polish easy. It doesn't dry your nail out too bad either.
I don't have a top or base coat that I've been loving throughout the entire year, sorry!

 I have a lot of my nail polish still at school but I tried to remember all of the polishes that I have! I probably forgot some, but this is a general overview of my favorites!