Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hayden Panettiere Natural Makeup Look

Hayden Panettiere and Mila Kunis are probably the hottest women alive. I always see Mila Kunis makeup looks but I don't really ever see Hayden Panettiere makeup tutorials, so I thought that I would do one. I found a really pretty look that's extremely natural looking. It's a no-makeup, makeup look. Most people don't want to look like they're wearing makeup and this is a great look do accomplish that with.

I used the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay to complete this look.

I'm obviously a lot more pale than Hayden is, and we have different eye and hair colors, but I'm using the same colors that she's wearing to complete this look!

Here is the inspiration behind the look:


See how I did this look:



Here are some more pictures of the finished look :)