Sunday, January 20, 2013

Maybelline Vivids Collection - Shocking Coral

A lot of us are interested in the new Vivds collection from Maybelline because it has great spring and summer colors. I found these at Target and this is the only place that I've seen them so far. I picked up the shade Shocking Coral. Here are some lip swatches and what the product looks like.


Maybelline Shocking Coral. Vivid Lipstick
Maybelline Shocking Coral

Maybelline Shocking Coral in Natural Lighting

Maybelline Shocking Coral in Natural Lighting

So as you can see, it's not so much of a coral as a hot pink. I'm completely OK with this though because hot pink is my favorite lip color after nudes. I do wish that it came off a little bit more coral, but it might be because of my natural lip color and how it affects it.

If anyone knows a great coral lipstick for fair/medium skin, please let me know!