Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nail of the Day (New Years)

Obviously I was going to coat my nails in glitter for NYE this year so I thought, what better polish to use than China Glaze's It's A Trap-eze? It's an extremely pretty glitter with a gray base. It has orange, blue, white, green, pink, and probably some other color glitter chunks in it as well. It also has different size glitters, but I believe they're all hexagonal shaped.

First I applied one coat of NARS Storm Bird polish because Temptalia.com said that the China Glaze color was pretty sheer, so I thought this color would be a good base and that the final result would end up looking like the China Glaze polish does in the bottle.
NARS Storm Bird Nail Polish. One Coat
Next I applied one coat of China Glaze It's A Trap-eze nail polish, which recently came out in one of their collections. The NARS on the bottom made it look exactly like the China Glaze polish looks in the bottle. The base of the China Glaze polish is extremely sheer but adds a ton of glitter.

China Glaze It's A Trap-eze nail polish. One coat.

And here's a look at all of the polishes that I used, including my top coat and base coat!

NARS Storm Bird, China Glaze It's A Trap-eze, Sephora By OPI Top Coat, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Base Coat.
If you're interested in the China Glaze polish, I believe it's limited edition, so definitely check Amazon first!