Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Drugstore Products Sighting.

If you're looking for the new drugstore products that came out recently, but can't find them, I'm going to talk about where I've seen some more of the popular picks for the new collections.

Maybelline Color Whispers
  • Seen only at CVS.
  • I have not personally picked any up because they looked kind of dry to me.
 Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
  • Seen at Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
  • I picked this foundation up because I don't like my foundation to be visible and obvious. See my first impressions in the video below.
Maybelline Vivids Lipsticks
  •  I have only seen these at Target.
  • I personally picked up the color Shocking Coral. See a swatch and my first impressions in the video!
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara
  • I've seen this at CVS and Target.
  • I picked this up, but I haven't opened it yet because I already have about 5 or 6 mascaras open.
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal
  • Ive only seen this at Target.
  • I picked up the color Barely Branded. See my first impressions in the video!
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Seen at CVS, Target, Rite Aid and Walgreens
  • I picked this up, but have not opened it because of the amount of mascaras that I have that are already open.
Wet n Wild Fergie Collection
  •  Seen at Walgreens.
  • Haven't picked up any colors from this line because I was only interested in the lipsticks and I already have enough lipsticks. 
Essie UV Treated Nail Polish Strips
  •  Seen at CVS and Target.
  • I didn't pick these up just because. I don't have any reasoning behind it. I just didn't.
L'oreal Color Caresse Shine Stains
  •  I've still only seen these at a really big Rite Aid with a lot of displays for LE and new products
  • I picked up three shades, Pink Resitance, Lilac Ever After, and Pink Rebellion.
  • These aren't super opaque. A little of your natural lip color affects the coloring.
  • They stain pretty well through eating or drinking and aren't drying at all.
  • See more first impressions below.
Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Quads
  • I've only seen these at a big Rite Aid with a lot of displays.
  • I didn't pick any of these up because the only quads that I was really interested in was the neutral quads, and I'd rather just use my Naked palettes for neutrals.
These seem to be the most popular picks of the collections out now, but if you have any questions about any other collection, just ask in the comments below and I'll try to tell you where I've seen that particular product!