Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OOTD- A Warm Winter Day

It's been pretty warm outside for the past couple of days, so I was more motivated to put together cute outfits. Something about the cold makes me just want sweatpants and a t-shirt. And because I take my pictures outside, I don't want to stand there and freeze without a coat on. So because it's in the 50's today, I didn't need a jacket. I was inspired by an outfit that I saw on Pinterest.

This is a great look for the fall, a warm day in winter, and early spring!





DETAILS:
-My scarf is from Amazon.com. I just searched scarf and it was one of the first to come up. I have it in three different colors.
-My sweater is from Gap.
-The black and white striped dress under my sweater is from Target.
-I'm not sure where my tights are from, but they're just basic black tights.
-My boots are from shoedazzle.com - I have a review on them here.
-My bracelet is from Charlotte Russe.

I'm absolutely in love with this outfit and it's going to be very cute for early spring when it's still a little chilly. I can't wait to keep mixing and matching outfits like this!