Saturday, January 12, 2013

Possible Discontinued Product - Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks

I saw somewhere, (I don't remember where, sorry) that the Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks were being discontinued! Not the lip butters, but the lipsticks. I was so disappointed because Soft Nude is my all time favorite lipstick. These lipsticks are a relatively new product so I'm confused as to why they're being discontinued. The color burst lipsticks are no longer available on Walmart.com or Drugstore.com. I couldn't find them on Revlon's website, but if I googled Revlon Color Burst Lipstick, I could find them. I would assume that this means that the whole line is discontinued, but I could be wrong. I do know for sure that the shade Soft Nude is discontinued. This is so sad!

Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks - Picture from this site.


If you're interested in purchasing backups and your colors aren't in stock at the drugstore, I found a link to the shade Soft Nude here. It also has some other options below. I would recommend exploring the site to find more colors. I have purchased cosmetics from this site before and I purchased MAC and Laura Mercier and they were 100% authentic products.

These lipsticks have an amazing formula and I will definitely be sad to see them go if they are actually being discontinued. If anyone has any information, let us know in the comments!

R.I.P. Revlon Color Burst Lipsticks. You had a great run. You will be greatly missed.