Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pretty Little Liars - Spencer Hastings Day to Night Makeup

So Troian (Spencer Hastings) had on a day to night look in last week's episode. The daytime look was when her and Mona had the little confrontation when Mona wanted to join the debate team. And even though it was the next day, her night time look was when they actually had the debate. She had on the same coppery tones in both looks, which is why I'm considering it a day to night look.

The daytime look is VERY natural, very minimal makeup. The nighttime look has VERY smoky liner. So it's a pretty drastic change in very few steps!

I used only the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for this look.

Daytime Look:



 Nighttime Look:



This video will show you how I got this and I also talk a little bit about what I think is happening on the show!