Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spotted: New Rimmel Products

I was at Ulta today and I saw these new products from Rimmel London. I think I only have two products from Rimmel so I decided to check these out.

The first thing that I saw was this Rimmel BB Cream
As you can see, there are three shades of this BB cream, so this might be a good one to pick up if you have a darker skin tone.

I personally passed on this because I'm currently using my Skin 79 BB cream.


Then I saw these new eyeshadow pencils and eyeliners
 There are only three shades of each, which is a little disappointing, but I decided to try one anyway. I chose the Granite colored one, #004 Guilty Grey.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Guilty Grey 24 Hour Eye Shadow Stick

Rimmel Scandaleyes Guilty Grey 24 Hour Shadow Stick

Swatch of Guilty Grey 24 Hour Shadow Stick
This is a very pretty Granite color that will be perfect for a smoky eye. It claims to be waterproof, but after I swatched it, I wiped it off of my hand with a tissue pretty easily, so we'll see about that.

I know that one of the other shades was a dark brown, and I forgot to look what the third color was (oops). I'm going to be testing this out tonight so I'll see how it wears.