Saturday, June 22, 2013

ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Review

I've gotten a sample of ExfoliKate so many times from Sephora or from doing beauty swaps and I absolutely love it. First, I am obsessed with the scent. It's so natural and amazing. I don't know how I would describe it, but you need to go smell it. The directions say to apply an even layer of it over your face in circular motions and let it sit for two minutes. Below is a picture of what the product looked like on my skin after that step.


After two minutes, I washed it off and then patted my skin dry. Before I applied moisturizer I took pictures of what it looked like after.


I have massive pores on my nose and cheeks so as you can see in the pictures above, the ExfoliKate almost completely erased them! It's amazing. This is just after one use. It helps amazingly with oil control and acne. You cant even see the spot on my right cheek that had been there for weeks.

This product is extremely pricey ($22 for 0.5 oz, $85 for 2 oz, and $175 for 5 oz), but I think I'm finally going to cave and buy it the next time I purchase anything from Sephora. It's made my pores the smallest of any facial mask or exfoliator that I've ever tried. I highly recommend going to a counter and asking for a sample!