Monday, June 3, 2013

Limited Edition Maybelline Color Tattoo - Blue Paradise

I picked this color up at my CVS. These were released a while ago but I'm still seeing these at my local drugstores so if you're interested you probably still have time. This was one of the only colors I was interested in because I like blue eyeshadow for my brown eyes. This line of color tattoos are supposed to be color shifting.








The last picture shows how this color tattoo shade shifts. It's a subtle shift but it goes from a blue to a bluey-purple. I haven't tried this on my eyes yet but I love the color tattoos so I expect this to preform the same. This shade is slightly creamier than other shades that I own so I hope that doesn't affect the performance of the shadow. I'll keep you updated on the full review!