Saturday, June 29, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots and Holographic Polishes

Saw this display at Rite Aid. Nowhere on these polishes or on the display says that these colors are limited  edition! Yay! I picked up the pink speckled polish called Pretty in Polka. I almost picked up the teal on the far right but I decided that my nail polish drawer was full enough and that if the pink was anything amazing, I could always go back and pick it up since these aren't Limited Edition. More thoughts on the shade I picked up will be coming soon!


The Speckled Polishes are called Color Show Polka Dots


The Holographic ones are called Color Show Holographic


And here's a look at the shade I picked up! I'm testing nail stickers right now or I would swatch the polish for you, but I'm definitely painting my nails with this next so keep checking in the next couple days for swatches!