Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots - 'Pretty In Polka' Swatches

This is one of the New Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots colors. This shade is Pretty In Polka. It's a pinky purple with black and white speckles. The speckles aren't glitters, they don't sparkle. It's more along the lines of China Glaze's It's A Trap-eze. Click here to see swatches of that China Glaze polish and here for the full display of Maybelline Color Show Holographic and Polka Dot polishes. Excuse the smudge on my pointer finger, I was a little too eager to eat my bagel this morning. I also just painted my nails this color this morning so I can't say anything about the lasting power. Maybelline's Color Show nail polish line usually lasts a good two or three days on me. Nothing amazing, but nothing awful, just an average lasting power polish. I do like Maybelline's polishes a lot. I like the size of them because they aren't 0.5oz like a normal polish, they're a little smaller and a little cheaper which I like because I've never actually finished a nail polish before. These are around $4 I believe. I don't remember the exact price and the price wasn't on the display.

One coat of Maybelline's Pretty In Polka

Two coats of Maybelline's Pretty In Polka

Maybelline's Pretty In Polka on the ring finger and OPI's Strawberry Margarita on the rest. Inside lighting.

Maybelline's Pretty In Polka on the ring finger and OPI's Strawberry Margarita on the rest. Natural lighting.

Maybelline's Pretty In Polka on the ring finger and OPI's Strawberry Margarita on the rest. Natural Lighting.