Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More New Drugstore Displays - L'oreal, Maybelline, Covergirl, etc...

I went on a hunt for more new drugstore displays this week. I was pretty unlucky at some of my local, smaller drugstores but my Walgreens had amazing stuff so I obviously took pictures of all of it for you!


L'oreal Miss Candy Nail polish collection with 8 polishes and 4 nail lingeries. The polishes are $5.99 and the nail lingeries are $8.99


New Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara. $9.99 


Maybelline Stick On Mirrors Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers. There are some pretty cool designs in this collection. A lot of them have a shiny, reflective aspect to them. $7.99


New Covergirl Clean Whipped Cream foundation complete with a tester on the left and Clean Glow blushes, both $8.79


Covergirl Get Inked Eyeliner Colletion. $7.49 (I have more pictures of this display from CVS with the blue eyeliner in it below)


Fergie and Wet 'n Wild Summer 2013 Collection


Almay Liquid Lip Balm $5.99


Maybelline Coral Ambition Display with 4 Lip Butters and a couple shades of gloss.


CVS's Display of Covergirl Clean Whipped Cream Foundation, Clean Glow blushes, Covergirl and Olay Concealer and ink it eyeliners.


Shades of Covergirl Ink It Eyeliners. $7.79


Maybelline Falsies Big Display at CVS. I picked up one of these so I will do a review!