Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nail of the Day

If you saw this blog post, when I did the triangle printed nails, you may have seen that I could only get the triangle to work on one nail. Well, I figured out the problem, I was using way too much polish for my triangle. In that post I used two coats of the polish in the triangle and it was so difficult to get a straight line when I peeled off the tape. In this trial, I only used one coat of the polish that goes in the triangle and then I waited about 45 seconds for it to dry before removing the tape.

The grey polish is OPI's Skull and Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and the coral color is Maybelline's Expert Finish polish in Pink Passion.


I will have a tutorial of this up soon so be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/girlythings411