Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigments and Smoky Liner!

I spotted these at my local Rite Aid. Currently Maybelline eye products are buy one get one 50% off, so definitely check your Rite Aid for these! I got the Smoky Liner at Target but the pigments were nowhere to be found. There were 5 neutrals and 5 colorful shadows. I got 3 neutral and 1 color. The shades in the master smoky eyeliner were black, charcoal, a cobalt, purple, emerald, and deep brown. I got black. There are more pictures below the video. 




This is the master smoky liner compared to a normal sized eyeliner.


Left to right: Maybelline Master Smoky eyeliner, Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in onyx, Make Up For Ever 0L, Urban Decay Zero, Buxom Unstoppable Eyeliner.


The packaging is sealed which I love.


#40, Improper Copper.



#50, Forest Fatale


The seal over the sifter to the actual pigment.



#55 Barely Brazen



#35 Breaking Bronze.



Top to bottom: Forest Fatale, Barely Brazen, Breaking Bronze, Improper Copper.




A look using Barely Brazen on the lid, UD's Buck in the crease, Improper Copper in the outer corner, and Breaking Bronze on the lower lash line.