Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter - Juicy Papaya

I had been hearing a lot about the new Revlon lip butter shades but haven't seen them in person until recently. I saw the display and picked up Juicy Papaya. I'm still on the hunt for Pink Lemonade but I do love this one and thought I would review it for you!


This is what the lip butter looks like in the packaging and how much product that you get.




From left to right: Creme Brule, Juicy Papaya, Strawberry Shortcake.


Here's what it looks like on my lips!


My thoughts:
I really like this shade. It's one of the less pigmented shades of lip butters, but still has color payoff. This shade is a little less moisturizing than the other two that I own. There are no visible glitter chunks which I love. I also noticed that this shade is less creamy than the other two as well. It did cling to a little bit of dry-ish spots on my lips, but it wasn't super noticeable. I will continue to wear this lip butter because I like the shade, but it doesn't moisturize as well as the other two shades that I like, so I'm slightly disappointed. If it preformed the same as the other two, I would get a lot more use out of it but hopefully it will get better as I keep using it! Here's hoping!