Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Nail Polish That Won't Quit

I put this polish on three days ago, the 6th and I only have very minimal chipping. I don't know about anyone else, but this is pretty impressive to me. I've had polishes chip this much after a couple hours and this one has been going for three days? Impressive. To give you an idea of how hard I am on my nails, we just got a puppy so I've been cleaning, letting it nibble on my fingers, and playing with it. I feel like I've been pretty hard on my nails and this just isn't chipping. I used the same OPI base coat that I always do and I used the same Sephora by OPI top coat that I always do. So it's definitely the polish itself that's impressing me.

The best part? It's insanely affordable and an amazing color. This color is Bikini by Sinful Colors and the glitter is Rose Bling by Maybelline Color Show. The glitter was Limited Edition.

Below is a picture of my overall manicure and then a picture of the only chipping that I have. Impressive for three days, right?