Saturday, August 3, 2013

Nordstrom - Buy Two Get One Free Butter London and Deborah Lippmann

If you're a nail polish junkie, or have never tried Butter London or Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, go to Nordstrom.com right away. They are having a buy two get one free sale on Butter London and Deborah Lippmann polishes. Unfortunately, you are not able to mix and match between the two brands. I've never tried Deborah Lippmann, so I just placed my order mere minutes ago. I got two regular polishes and one glitter since she's more known for the glitter and I knew I would get more use out of the regular polishes.



This sale is only good until tomorrow, 8/4/13, so get on it asap!

You are not able to use this promo towards sets, top coats, or base coats. Only one per customer and the code is automatically applied at checkout. I really recommend this sale because Nordstrom has free shipping so you don't even have to shell out extra money for that.