Saturday, August 3, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil - LSD

Hey everyone! I quickly want to apologize for not blogging in forever! My computer was being ridiculously slow and I had no idea why and then this morning when I went to use it, it was fine! I don't know what the problem was or if it's going to come back, but that's why I was gone so long!

Today I have swatches of the Urban Decay Eyeliner in the color LSD. I would describe this as a dark navy blue eyeliner with teal/light blue shimmers in it. I wore this for a full work day (I'm a summer camp counselor so I'm running around all day in the rain/heat/humidity) and it held up all day long.

This eyeliner is $19 for 0.04 oz and can be purchased here from Sephora.


LSD in inside lighting

LSD in Natural Light
I really enjoy Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliners and I think this is a great addition to my collection. It's a great color to define the top lash line and also a great color to add a pop of color to the lower lash line.